Spread the word theater, conference, meeting-room and security applications.
The MB3 is a high-performance, miniature boundary microphone for flush-mount installation. Thanks to its supercardioid pickup pattern, the MB3 greatly reduces ambient noise and pickup of room reverberation. The result is a clearer, more intelligible sound for applications such as teleconferencing, distance learning, boardrooms, courtrooms and security.
The MB3 provides a three-pin XLR-type, low-impedance, balanced mic-level output and is powered by 12-48V phantom power.
- Supercardioid polar pattern - offers high gain before feedback
- PCC (Phase Coherent Cardioid) technology - for optimum speech intelligibility
- Miniature design - virtually disappears when installed
- LED indicator - for clear mic on/off notification
- Mounts easily into tabletops, walls and ceilings - for fixed applications