The new range of audio video extenders from ADDER deliver high resolution crystal clear video and CD quality digital stereo audio across installations up to 2000ft in width, or 1000ft point to point. With full RS232 support video display panels can be controlled and interrogated remotely, making the AV200 series the ideal professional Narrowcast Digital Signage solution.
The AV200 series is supplied complete with ADDER DM (Display Manager) software. This advanced application makes controlling VDU power, video and audio possible from the transmitter, as well as allowing you to interrogate video panel status and dynamics*. Due to ADDER's 'Open Architecture' policy, you can still use any 3rd party signage control system across the AV200 series.
*RS232C (Control) port required.
- Crystal clear digital audio quality at 44.1kHz Stereo
- Crisp, sharp, fully saturated video quality even at 1000ft
- Resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz
- Compact size
- Compact rack-mountable chassis for large installations
- Receiver units with fully adjustable de-skew ensuring maximum video quality
- Cascade transmitters to support up to 64 VDUs from a single source
- Dual video/audio output on the receiver supports back to back monitors applications