Zum™ Wireless Partition Sensor. Detects when a movable room partition is opened and automatically links two Zum™ lighting systems together. For divisible rooms and combinable spaces separated by a movable partition, the Zum™ Wireless Partition Sensor (ZUMMESH-PART) detects when the partition is opened and automatically links the Zum lighting systems in each room together to function as one space. A single partition sensor installs on the ceiling or wall, positioned so that it faces the partition. An infrared light beam is directed at the partition surface so that its reflection is detected when the partition is closed. When the partition is opened, the partition sensor shares the scene preset button presses and occupancy status between the two rooms, effectively bridging them together to operate as one large room.
The ZUMMESH-PART is ideal for combining two rooms with similar lighting components and functionality. When combined, selecting a scene preset in either room activates the same scene preset in the other room. Any occupancy or vacancy sensors in both rooms also work in unison to control both rooms as one.
- Enables room combining for Zum™ commercial lighting applications
- Detects when a movable room partition is opened or closed
- Automatically links two adjoining room lighting systems to function as one
- Diffuse reflective infrared technology affords reliable sensing in one compact device
- Ceiling or wall mountable
- Installs in a single-gang US electrical box
- Surface mountable over a small hole
- 24 Volt DC powered
- Simple pair and play setup
- Zum Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications
- White finish
- Decorator-style faceplate sold separately