The ExpressSAS H120F leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 host interconnect and 12Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage.
Featuring 16-internal ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the H120F is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as banking, finance, business intelligence, cloud computing and database applications. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provide the highest and smoothest throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand applications.
Included with all ATTO HBAs is an easy-to-use utility enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.
- 16 internal ports
- x8 PCIe 3.0 host connection
- SFF-8643 miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Power Center Pro RAID 0, 1, 1e, 10
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Power Center Pro RAID included for data protection and performance
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology Support for up to 2,048 end devices
- User-friendly GUI based configuration utility
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, VMware®
- All ExpressSAS SAS/SATA cards come with a 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant